Pirate Polish

This blog is the home of Pirate Polish! To see Pirate Polish swatches, click here. To visit Pirate Polish on Facebook, click here.

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Zoya Ki and Essence Where Is The Party? Comparison

Today I have a quick comparison post to share with you, featuring two similar and very awesome duochrome polishes. Zoya Ki and Essence Where Is The Party? are both lacquers with a shimmery deep blackened purple base, and flash green and steely grey.


Top to Bottom: Zoya Ki, Essence Where Is The Party?, Zoya Ki, Essence Where Is The Party?






It's not very evident here, but in reality Zoya Ki was a bit more blackened looking, a touch darker than the  Essence polish. Other than that, these are very similar colours. They're also both extremely interesting lacquers! I never get tired of the duochrome effect, and these polishes both do it well. If you don't have either of these, I'd recommend Essence Where Is The Party? because it's more accessible and only cost $1.49. A very worthwhile purchase, I'd say!

What do you think of these lacquers? Do you own one or the other? Would you like to?

6 comments:

  1. I can't see a difference! I wish I had known this before I bought Ki. Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow beautiful...very similar indeed. Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that's dupes, I cannot tell them apart at all...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're extremely close- in person there was a slight difference, but I'm not sure anyone would notice unless they were really looking.

      Delete