Pirate Polish

This blog is the home of Pirate Polish! To see Pirate Polish swatches, click here. To visit Pirate Polish on Facebook, click here.

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Sinful Colors Candy Coated and Sweet Tooth

Today I've got two lovely shades from the Sinful Colors "Sugar Rush" collection- I can't resist a nice purple (especially with a price tag under $2), and this is proof. Candy Coated is a light blue-toned purple creme. This one is my favourite; it has a great formula and it really looked flawless on. One of my favourite springtime lacquers! 



Sweet Tooth is a warmer and brighter pinky-purple. Still a gorgeous shade, although it didn't quite take the cake for me in the same way Candy Coated did. It reminds me a tiny bit of a lighter Zoya Perrie, actually.



Did you pick up any lacquers from the Sinful Colors Sugar Rush collection?

3 comments:

  1. i have most of the collection! its so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's such a pretty color - I got one to in a swap not long ago :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These two would make for a nice subtle lavender gradient nail art I would think!! :)

    ReplyDelete